Small businesses battling COVID-19 lockdown are getting another round of financial aid with the latest spending bill passed by Congress. Of the $ 900 billion approved for COVID-19 relief, $ 284 billion for the Salary Protection Program has been identified, with some changes, to qualify for this latest round of PPP funding, business owners must demonstrate: The company was in operation prior to February. From 2020 it has fewer than 300 employees, the total income must have decreased by 25 percent or more from any quarter in 2019 to 2020, the new loans will be tax exempt and people can apply even if they applied previously and obtained a loan from the partnership between Public and private sectors of the first round Non-profit organizations can now apply for a loan. “At this point, everything helps,” said Craig Taihara, head chef and owner of Binchoyaki. Takehara lost 75 percent of sales revenue due to the COVID-19 lockdown. His restaurant now lives up to checkout requests and Great Plates’ partnership with the state to feed elderly people in need. Takehara managed to take out a PPP loan last year, but not right away. He now works through the paperwork to get his loan forgiven, but even that, he says, is a complicated process. “We have no bank finance in the background, we don’t have investors, we just put all our own money,” said Takehara. “I think we hope to come first in this aspect.” Feelings echoed by Heather Wong from Sacramento All Spiceree. “There was a lot of frustration at how easy it was for the larger chains to get money, and how they seemed to mock the spirit of the show,” Wong said. This is one reason why Takehara is cautiously optimistic about getting another loan. “I hope it isn’t that difficult this time,” said Takihara. Wong says she is skeptical about the second stimulus package, citing her experience applying for a loan the first time. “The whole process was filled with tension and anxiety,” Wong explained. “There were obstacles in the application process, things couldn’t be downloaded when we thought they could be downloaded, and banks were putting things out at different times. They didn’t want to enter wrong information and deal with that.” Wong said her businesses might not even be eligible. For a second public-private partnership loan. Unlike many convenience stores during the pandemic, All Spicery experienced positive growth. New loans have a maximum of $ 2 million. The deadline to apply for this latest round of support is March 31.

READ  한미 재무장관, 경제협력 논의

Small businesses battling COVID-19 lockdown are getting another round of financial aid with the latest spending bill passed by Congress. Of the $ 900 billion approved for COVID-19 relief, $ 284 billion has been identified for the Payroll Check Protection Program, with some changes.

To qualify for this latest round of PPP financing, business owners must demonstrate:

  • The business was running before February of 2020
  • It has less than 300 employees
  • Total income should have decreased by 25 percent or more from any quarter in 2019 to 2020.

The new loans will be tax deductible and people can apply even if they previously applied and took out the PPP loan from the first round. Non-profit organizations can now apply for a loan.

“At this point, everything helps,” said Craig Takehara, head chef and owner of Binchoyaki.

Takehara lost 75 percent of sales revenue due to the COVID-19 lockdown. His restaurant now lives on his takeout orders Wonderful dishes Partnership with the state to feed the elderly in need. Takehara managed to take out a PPP loan last year, but not right away. He now works through the paperwork to get his loan forgiven, but even that, he says, is a complicated process.

“We have no bank finance in the background, we don’t have investors, we just put all our own money,” said Takehara. “I think we hope to come first in this aspect.”

Sentiments echoed by Heather Wong from All the Spices of Sacramento.

“There were a lot of frustrations about how easy it was for the larger chains to get money, and how they seemed to mock the spirit of the show,” said Wong.

READ  한국 기업, 중동에서 첨단 LED 안전장치 출시

This is one reason why Takehara is cautiously optimistic about getting another loan.

“I hope it isn’t that difficult this time,” said Takihara.

Wong says she is skeptical about the second stimulus package, citing her experience applying for a loan the first time.

“The whole process was filled with tension and anxiety,” Wong explained. “There were obstacles in the application process, things couldn’t be downloaded when we thought they could be downloaded, and banks were putting things out at different times. They didn’t want to enter wrong information and deal with that.”

Wong said her businesses may not even qualify for the second public-private partnership loan. Unlike many convenience stores during the pandemic, All Spicery experienced positive growth.

New loans have a maximum of $ 2 million. The deadline to apply for this latest round of support is March 31.

답글 남기기

이메일 주소는 공개되지 않습니다. 필수 필드는 *로 표시됩니다

You May Also Like

나이아가라 대학교 조교수 최영수 박사, Brian Higgins 하원의원 초청으로 합동의회 참석

Niagara University 호텔, 스포츠 및 관광 경영 대학 부교수 겸 프로그램 코디네이터인…

내수 약화가 한국 경제 회복을 방해한다: 한국개발연구원(KDI)

서울, 8월 7일(연합) — 한국 경제가 수출 호조로 회복세를 보이고 있지만, 내수…

한국 투자자가 탑승한 OneWeb 위성 통신 회사

영국 위성인터넷 서비스 기업인 원웹(OneWeb)이 3억 달러를 투자받았다. 영국의 위성 인터넷 서비스…

한국 대통령, 부동산 스캔들 후 최고 경제 자문관 해임

문재인 대통령은 부동산 스캔들로 전국적인 분노를 불러 일으키고 중요한 지방 선거를 앞두고…